Stephen Hawking declared that God was not needed for the universe to be created.
Theologian Ravi Zacharias and Dr. John Lennox,( a triple doctorate in science and philosophy from Cambridge university where Hawkings also studied, and has studied and is Professor of Mathematics at Oxford), respond to Hawking’s claim.
Steven Hawking is living off the moral and ethical capital of a society that has been influenced by the Christian worldveiw that says that the value of all life is intrinsic to life itself, a worldview that his book assaults and his atheistic worldview cannot sustain.
Sadly,If Hawking’s debilitating physical inabilities had been detected in the womb he may never had been born and we would not have had any benefit from his great mind.
“Hawking has done himself a disservice.” Ravi Zacharias
- Critical Thinking Examples-Politics-Athiest-Christian By Ravi Zacharias (christcenteredteaching.wordpress.com)
- The Pressure to Be Nice – Ravi Zacharias Ministries – Christians, We Must Find Our Voices (christcenteredteaching.wordpress.com)
- Ravi’s Message at the Under God Indivisible Leadership Conference (christcenteredteaching.wordpress.com)
- RAVI ZACHARIAS-Will All Who Do Not Trust Christ Go To Hell ? (ioan17.wordpress.com)
- RAVI ZACHARIAS-Need God? What if I don’t? (ioan17.wordpress.com)
- RAVI ZACHARIAS-Meaning of Life (ioan17.wordpress.com)
- The Life of Ravi. (4thalove.wordpress.com)
- Ligonier interviews Ravi Zacharias (rodiagnusdei.wordpress.com)